Sunday, April 24, 2016

Watch What I'm Wearing


Now that the weather is really warming up I want to go shopping and update my wardrobe, or in this case my accessories.  That means its time for another wishlist!

First on my list are these shoes.  They are perfect flats that will go with anything and can slip on quickly.  And for under $6, I figure I can't go wrong.


I've wanted a new wallet for a long time, but I've been waiting to get the perfect one.  I really wanted a wallet that will fit my phone inside.  This wallet says it fits an iphone 6 so I'm hoping it will fit a samsung galaxy as well.  It is only $7.49.
I want a gold and cream necklace to wear to a wedding I'm going to in May and this one for under $5 seems to fit the bill.
 I didn't want to make the wishlist without getting at least one clothing item.  I've been wanting another baseball tee and this one for $8 is pretty cute.

The last thing on my wishlist is the cream clutch.  It is the most expensive thing on my list comming in just above $10 but I think it will be worth it.   I love my other clutches and now I want one in every color!

What are you wearing this spring?

4 comments:

Amy Johnson said...

Great picks! I love the bags and necklace.

Unknown said...

Nice pics. Spring def gets my shopping spirit started.

xo Sheree
http://poshclassymom.com
IG: @poshclassymom

ElleSpann said...

love the calm and comfiness of these picks -so cute!
elle
Southern Elle Style

Rachel Rinderknecht said...

I have that happy tee and I love it! Such a good reminder to be happy whenever I wear it. :)

Rachel
Simply Rachel Nicole