Sunday, March 13, 2016

Watch What I'm Wearing

This week I wanted to highlight some new jewelry I got.  I usually don't wear much but I like it and want to start wearing more.  These are from The Hazel Boutique.  It is this cute little etsy shop ran by two sisters who focus in making things that uplift and bring special meaning to your life.

I'm wearing the arrow necklace, only $7,  and the stacked arrow bracelet thats only $5.

I can see these being a perfect gift for any Young Women in your ward.  




Don't forget to link up, and check back tomorrow for a giveaway!

4 comments:

Amy Johnson said...

Love that bracelet!

Jennie said...

Super cute jewelry! I really like the bracelet.

Unknown said...

What a great bracelet. Thanks for the linkup.

xo Sheree
http://poshclassymom.com
IG: @poshclassymom

ElleSpann said...

the bracelet is cute, the peplum top is my fave!
elle
Southern Elle Style