Sunday, January 31, 2016

Watch What I'm Wearing

I love this little discount store I found here.  This skirt was only ten dollars.  I also got yoga pants for only two bucks.  I was pretty excited about it.  I was pretty hesitant about the skirt because it felt a little prom dressish to me but it was so cheap I got it anyway.  And my kids all loved it.  This is why adults need to go shopping with friends.  My kids love everything that remotely reminds them of a princess.  I got a medium because I had to try it on in the middle of the store (no dressing rooms) on top of my jeans and the small felt tight.  I should have gone with it anyway because the medium is a little loose and I don't like how it sags at my waist.  Oh well, I can probably find a way to stitch it smaller when I get home.  


4 comments:

DeAnna said...

I can't believe your skirt was only $10! It looks so high end. The high/low hem and the bow at the back are such great details! Beautiful outfit!
Have a great week!
DeAnna
www.chiclycharming.com

Unknown said...

Such a dramatic skirt, def a statement piece.

xo Sheree
http://poshclassymom.com
IG: @poshclassymom

ElleSpann said...

so glad you got the skirt! it is beautiful and so fun!
elle
Southern Elle Style

Krista Kiley said...

That skirt is stunning!

-xox Mary
http://www.marymurnane.com