Sunday, September 6, 2015

Watch What I'm Wearing

The headband I wore to church last week was killing me!  I realized about 30 minutes after I did my hair that it was too small and gave me a really bad head ache.  Because I already did my hair and we had to go to church I didn't take it off.  Every couple minutes during church I had to grab the headband and pull it off my forehead relieving the pressure for a few seconds.  Once we got home I took it off and I will never wear it again!
Dress: Ebay
The most clicked on link was by...

3 comments:

Vale ♥ said...

That maxi dress is simply amazing ! It looks awesome on you, and love your hairstyle as well. Hugs !

Fashion and Cookies

Rebecca said...

Come join the GIVEAWAY I am hosting for THE KEWL SHOP starting today till the 12th!

Rebecca
www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

Amy Johnson said...

Wow! What a beautiful dress! You look gorgeous! Sorry about your headband. It looked cute though!