Sunday, June 7, 2015

Watch What I'm Wearing


Today I am wearing my new glasses.  I love the look of glasses and think it is neat that firmoo.com offers fashionable prescription and non prescription eyewear.  They have tons of styles to choose from and lots under $30!  These ones are comfortable and fun.  Most generic glasses I pick are too tight and end up giving me a head ache.  I like how easy it was to see the width of the glasses so I could get a perfect fit.  I know some people think I look silly in glasses (mom), but I like to wear them sometimes anyway!



I love the case they came in!
Go here to get a discount on your first pair!

3 comments:

Leelo said...

These glasses look great on you!
Come and link up your fashion posts on Beauty by Miss L Weekly Fashion Link Up! 

Unknown said...

It's very nice and useful post. I love your natural and friendly smiles. Thanks for a great blog.

Best wishes from Khanh,
http://aochongnanguniqlo.tin.vn

Unknown said...

You look adorable in those glasses! Thanks for hosting the linkup :)

-Kelsi
brightersides.com