Sunday, September 14, 2014

Watch What I'm Wearing

This first picture is looking a lot more blueish then it did in person.  My shirt is really more of a lavender color.  Anyway, I still love this yellow skirt.  Right now I am really into full skirts.  I want one of those really full ones that almost look like you are wearing a petticoat underneath it.  I'm even thinking about making my own but I just don't know how.  So please comment and let me know if you've seen any good skirts or tutorials.
Shirt: thrifted  Skrit: Stunning  Shoes: Gift
The most clicked on link was by...

1 comment:

LeeAnne, Style N Season said...

Wow Doranda! I've been linking up modest outfits to WWIW for a while, but I never thought (and I didn't expect it either) that my post would be the most clicked of the week! It's such a nice surprise. Thank you for the feature!

Visit me:
LeeAnne, Style N Season
http://stylenseason.blogspot.com