Sunday, April 22, 2012

Yellow Buisnesslike


Last week I felt like my outfit was very businesslike.  I can't really say I know what that is since I have never worked in an office but if I did I think I would wear this sort of thing.  Hopefully someday I will get dressed up nice for work everyday.  Ok maybe not everyday, just a couple times a week.


cardigan: Target, clearance; shirt: Walmart, clearance $1; bow and skirt: I made them; shoes: can't remember; necklace: booth at the fair, a gift so free; bracelet: can't remember.

We had another great link party last week.  Thanks everyone who participated!  The most clicked on link was...
 Pistachio Inspired by My Dariling Days.

It was hard for me to pick this week but I really liked ...

Now for the Party

Link up your best modest outfits so we can have a fashion link party.  Sometimes it can be hard to dress modest and look nice so post what you are wearing and I will post my favorites next week along with the most clicked on link.

1) Link to a specific blog post not the entire blog, or send me an email with the picture attached (watchoutforthewoestmans@gmail.com).

2) Lets keep it modest.  That really is the whole point.

3) If you like the party grab a button on the left and post it somewhere on your blog, or pin/facebook/tweet about the party to help get the word out.  Don't forget to become a follower on the left.  

21 comments:

Natalie Jane said...

LOVE your outfit. I have a thing for yellow :)

Emily said...

Hi Doranda, I love your whole outfit!! I just wanted you to know that I gave you the Liebster award on my blog today. You don't have to accept, but I wanted you to know how much I love your blog!!

Creamy

Anonymous said...

Hey thanks for stopping by! JCrew is definitely a guilty guilty pleasure for me. The best (read: only) time it's worth it is when they are having the extra 30% off of already sale prices.

Katie @ My Darling Days said...

Yay, thanks for the shout out!! And I love your outfit btw, totally something I'd wear to the office too :) You look lovely in yellow!

Unknown said...

Thank you for featuring me!! I love the yellow cardigan and your fun wedge shoes. You have an awesome, awesome blog!

Meredith@ alldressedupblog.com

Fitness By Alicia said...

Really love your yellow cardigan. Such a fun look!

Jeanine Byers said...

What a beautiful combination of colors! I especially love the yellow and khaki.

Megan, TfDiaries.com said...

LOVE the yellow, you picked such perfect color combinations!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous outfit! I took some truly aweful pictures of a fun outfit from the other night. Very rare we had an adult night out C:

Anna K. said...

You look so cute in your yellow sweater! Hope you're having a great week!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Sunny yellow is so sweet on you!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Sunny yellow is so sweet on you!

rebekah said...

That outfit is adorable! I love the sunny yellows. :)

Nicole Feliciano said...

I finally made it here--whew--been a busy week. So glad I stopped by to see your fab yellow sweater.

NewlyLoved said...

You look great in yellow! Love the layering

xo Jessica
www.newlyloved.com

Melaina25 said...

Love that shade of yellow on you!

Georgie said...

I like your lovely bright outfit! :)

Jenny said...

I love the yellow on you! Thanks for linking up to Lovely Things Thursday!

Unknown said...

So cute. I {heart} yellow. Thanks so much for linking up. Too bad I got here too late to link mine up. Oh well. I will next time!
~Natalie

chall12702 said...

I have that same cardigan! So bright and fun. I just found your blog through a modest dress linky, and wanted to say cute style!

chall12702 said...

I have that same cardigan! So bright and fun. I just found your blog through a modest dress linky, and wanted to say cute style!